We have a wide range of services available to assist your business including tax advice business and personal, book-keeping and payroll support.
Tax Advice & VAT
We can help you fill in all those forms from Revenue. AJAATS deals with Revenue on a weekly if not daily basis.
Personal (to name a few)
- Medical Expenses relief
- Single Person Child Carer Credit
- One Parent Family Tax Credit
- Rent Tax Credit
- Nursing Homes Support Scheme
- Rent-a-Room Relief
- Assisting with registering on-line for myAccount
- Benefit in Kind Tax
- Foreign Income Tax
Business & Self-Assessment
- Tax issues for business users
- Including PAYE employers
- Using the Self-Assessment system
- Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Make your tax return for the previous tax year, including a self-assessment of your tax.
- Pay any balance of tax due for the previous tax year.
- Pay Preliminary Tax for the current tax year.
Value-Added Tax (VAT) is a tax on consumer spending. It is collected by VAT-registered traders on their supplies of goods and services effected within the State, for consideration, to their customers. Generally, each such trader in the chain of supply from manufacturer through to retailer charges VAT on his or her sales and is entitled to deduct from this amount the VAT paid on his or her purchases.
The effect of offsetting VAT on purchases against VAT on sales is to impose the tax on the added value at each stage of production – hence Value-Added Tax. For the final consumer, not being VAT-registered, VAT simply forms part of the purchase price.
- VAT Registration
- Supply of Goods
- Supply of Services
- Intra-Community Supplies
- Acquisitions from other EU Member States
- Amount on which VAT is Chargeable
- VAT Due and VAT Deductible
- Accounting for VAT
- Moneys Received Basis of Accounting
- Reverse Charge Construction
- Invoices Credit Notes
- Records to be Kept
- VAT Rates
- Interest and Penalties
- Changes in Rates of VAT
We provide a wide range of bookkeeping services including the following, if you have other needs please get in contact.
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance
- Statement of Comprehensive Income (Profit and Loss)
- Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
Wages doing your head in? AJAATS will take that responsibility of your shoulders with professional payslips and filing P30’s on a monthly basis.
- Full Payroll Processing Including all Statutory Returns
- Standard and Bespoke Reports
- Payslips/ P60s, etc
- Payslip Distribution – Soft or Hard Copy
- Paypath Bank Transfer
- End of Year Processing
- CSO Returns
- Third Party Payments if Required
- ROS Liaison
- Expense Processing
Companies Registration Office
- Business Name Registration
- Filing of B1 Form
- Change of:
- Business address
- Director or Secretary
- Submitting yearly accounts